TRACKZ turfs create vibrant, dedicated fitness zones that your members will instinctively be drawn to. The visual impact on your gym and outdoor training area can be transformational, and the training opportunities exhilarating. For versatility and power in sprinting, prowler sled work, push and pull exercises, tyre flipping and bear crawls, TRACKZ products are unrivalled in their quality and capacity to promote supreme functional workouts.
TRACKZ high-dense artificial turf has a maximum pile height of 16 mm and weight of 2.600 g per m2, offering a perfect balance of outstanding impact resistance and easy maintenance and installation. Customisation choices are endless, with 16 different colours, varied designs, functional markings, and the option to add your company logo. TRACKZ is committed to delivering cost-effective,?bespoke premium products and unparalleled customer experience.
TRACKZ turf is 100% machine made from just one piece, without the use of glue or cutting, then undergoes manual quality control. It is extremely high-density, made up of over 80,000 UV resistant polyethylene fibres, with a flexible backing to be used in combination with recycled rubber or foam solution as sublayer. Leading-edge technology obtains the best level of resistance for exercises involving frictional forces, maximum thrust and heavy weights.
With a maximum pile height of 16 mm and weight of 2.600 g per m2, TRACKZ offers a perfect balance between outstanding impact resistance and ease of maintenance and installation. This high-dense artificial turf does not compromise on quality or versatility. Intensified resistance to UV rays makes TRACKZ the ideal artificial grass for facilities exposed to direct sunlight. It does not matter if your turf is installed next to a window or directly under the sun’s rays, you can enjoy vibrant colours without having to worry about fading or discolouration.
With 16 colours, varied designs, functional markings, and the option to add your company logo, customisation choices are endless. TRACKZ is committed to delivering cost-effective, high quality products built to your specifications, whilst providing fantastic customer service.
The Essential Range comes with tufted line markings, start and numbers. The markings are not painted or laid in. These are machine-tufted white fibres, which is the best option for keeping your track in fantastic shape. The markings are in white yarn and the base colour can be decided by you.
- Versatility and power in sprinting and sled work
- Precision manufactured in Europe to the highest quality
- Unparalleled comfort and durability
- Made from just one piece, without the use of glue or cutting
- Extremely high-density, made up of over 80,000 polyethylene fibres
- Ideal for performance zones in gyms and PT studios
- Manually quality controlled
- Flexible backing to be used with recycled rubber or foam solution as sublayer
- Outstanding impact resistance
- Maximum pile height of 16 mm
- Weight of 2.600 g per m2
- Easy maintenance and installation
- Intensified resistance to UV rays
- Varied designs, colour options and functional markings
- Option to add company logo
- Machine-tufted white line markings, start and numbers
- Essential track colours: moss green, black, anthracite, blue and brick red
Width: 1.330 mm Length: 10.000mm or 15.000mm
Width: 2.000 mm Length: 10.000mm, 15.000mm or 20.000mm