E5 Elliptical Cross Trainer with Track Connect console £2295.00
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. The company mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike, and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, USA, with nine other offices worldwide, Life Fitness has become synonymous with ingenuity and durability.
Fitness has changed dramatically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives. Its designs strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and innovation, and are regarded as a wise investment for many years to come.
Part of the innovative E Series, the E5 Elliptical with upgraded Track Connect console is a club-inspired total body training platform with cutting-edge features. Featuring an adjustable stride path, it caters to all users and allows you to switch up your training to target different areas. Driven by a powerful elliptical drive and WhisperStride™ technology, you can enjoy exceptionally smooth, quiet motion, while the advanced Track Connect console brings exciting virtual training options.
There are 15 built-in workouts: Classic workouts: Manual, Random, Hill Advanced workouts: EZ Resistance, Sport Training, Fit Test HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts: Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill,™ Heart Rate Interval,™ Extreme Heart Rate™ Goal workouts: Calories, Distance, Target Heart Rate HIIT: custom High Intensity Interval training You can also access third party Android™ and Apple® fitness apps to assist you with your training goals or connect to the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer website for infinite programmes and real-time workout tracking via the LFConnect app and more.
- Club quality design: durable steel frame with club-inspired Titanium finish
- Adjustable stride length: 46-61cm / 18-24″
- WhisperStride™ technology: provides quiet, fluid stride with self-aligning ball bearings
- Link6™ elliptical drive: natural stride that mirrors human movement
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Display: 7” LCD with instructional message centre and capacitive touch keys
- Display feedback: Calories, Distance, Speed (mph, km/h; rpm), Level/incline, Time, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, METs with animated symbols Workouts: 15 (Manual, Random, Hill, EZ Resistance, Sport Training, Fit Test, Calories, Distance, Target Heart Rate, Heart Rate Hill™, Heart Rate Interval™, Extreme Heart Rate™, Fat Burn, Cardio, custom High Intensity Interval Training workout)
- Custom workouts: 3 per user profile
- Special features: Auto Save, Quick Start, Energy Saver, Warm Up and Cool Down mode, 4 user profiles LFconnect accessibility at LFconnect.com: Unlimited customisation, Workout tracking, USB port (software updates, saving workout programs), LFconnect app (download from the iTunes® App Store or Google Play™)
- Compatibility: Compatible with 3rd party Apps (for a list of compatible Apps visit LifeFitness.com/More Apps) Mobile device compatibility: Bluetooth proximity Heart Rate
- Monitor: Contact grips on both sets of handlebars, telemetry monitoring with wireless heart rate with chest strap Cushioned, anti-slip pedals: comfort, support and freedom of natural movement
- Step up height: 10″
- Multi-grip moving handlebars: provide total body workout
- ErgoGrip™ stationary front handlebar: provides stability during lower-body only workouts
- Accessories: oversized, dual accessory tray, 2 cup holders, entertainment rack, iPhone/iPod docking station, USB port
- Languages: 4 (English, Russian, Spanish, German)
- Power requirements: plug in Energy Saver Mode: reduces energy consumption when not in use
- Maximum user weight: 181 kg (28.5 stones)
- Assembled dimensions (LxWxH): 214 cm x 87 cm x 168 cm Product weight: 114kg
Maximum user weight: 181 kg (28.6 stones)
Assembled dimensions (LxWxH): 213 cm x 86 cm x 168 cm Product Weight: 114kg