The Concept2 SkiErg makes the sport of Nordic skiing available to everyone. Long recognized as delivering one of the toughest workouts around, Nordic skiing develops both strength and endurance and exercises the legs as well as the arms and core. The SkiErg can be used for both double pole and classic alternating arm technique.
The SkiErg uses the same flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring systems as our indoor rower, the proven choice of rowing athletes around the world since 1981, so you can rest assured that the machine is made to last. As well as being durable and well built, the SkiErg is sophisticated too, with an advanced monitor that provides immediate, accurate performance data.
Whether you’re an elite cross-country skier looking to improve your poling power, a weekend enthusiast wanting to get into shape for the ski season, or just someone looking for a great workout, the SkiErg will help you achieve your goals.
The SkiErg responds to your effort on every pull, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the pull to suit your preference.
The Performance Monitor is what sets the Concept2 SkiErg apart from other cross-country training devices. Sophisticated yet easy to use, it allows you to accurately assess your output, monitor your progress, and compare your scores with others. Each SkiErg comes with our most advanced Performance Monitor, the PM5.
- Strength and endurance for the legs, arms and core.
- Uses the same flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring systems as the Concept2 indoor rower
- PM5 performance monitor accurately assesses output, monitors progress and compares scores
- Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity
- Can be freestanding or wall-mounted
- Spiral damper allows easy adjustment of airflow to the flywheel
- Flywheel minimises noise and maximises smoothness
- Smooth and responsive high strength drive cords
- Ergonomic strapless handles
- Easy assembly
- User manual, PM5 quick start guide, tools and illustrated assembly instructions included
- Floor stand and heart rate monitoring equipment optional extras
- 2 year parts warranty
Frame: aluminium powder-coat black finish
Power: two D cell batteries. SkiErg provides operating power when the machine is in use.
Mounted on floor stand:
60 x 127 x 216 cm (23.5 x 50 x 85 inches)
SkiErg: 21kg (46lbs)
Floor stand: 16kg (35lbs)
SkiErg: 54 x 49 x 125 cm (21 x 19 x 49 inches)
Floor stand: 13 x 66 x 135 cm (5 x 26 x 53 inches)
SkiErg: 28kg (61lbs)
Floor stand: 18kg (38lbs)
- Width at bottom: 48.3cm (19 inches)
- Width at top: 52cm (20.5 inches)
- Depth: 40.6cm (16 inches)
- Height: 216cm (85 inches)