Brewer Fitness Laddermill® Ascender £6999.00
The Laddermill® Ascender is the premier ladder climbing fitness system for vertical movement. The Laddermill® Designed for fitness gyms, fire and rescue training, schools and rehab programs.
The Laddermill® Ascender is the premier ladder climbing fitness system. It offers the natural upright movement of climbing, with the simplicity of ladder rungs, for an amazing array of workouts. From long cardio burns to intense upper body muscle endurance work, the Laddermill® is effectively a one-stop shop for full body exercise.
Match intensity to ability with the adjustable angle, adjustable speed, and built in auto-stop. Used in fitness gyms, fire and rescue training, schools and rehabilitation programmes, the simplicity of a ladder has been married with the advanced features you find on Brewer Fitness Treadwalls. Ladder climbing is a truly intuitive and challenging way of training that brings vertical movement to all. The Ascender can be ordered in a single Pro package, or with an exterior upgrade for outside use.
- Electro-hydraulic braking and resistance
- Compact 3 foot wide climbing area provides an effective workout in a small space
- Adjustable speed allows the climber to personalise training
- Changeable climbing angle for multiple types of exercise
- Electronic display measures distance (feet or metres), time and calories
- Time and distance goals can be pre-set
- Counter for distance and time monitoring
- Non-motor driven for quiet, dependable operation
- Durable construction for decades of use
Frame Colour: silver
Construction: steel framework with stainless steel rungs
Angle range: positive 5 degrees to negative 20 degrees (overhanging)
Product weight: 268kg (590lbs)
Warranty: 6 years on structural parts, 1 year electronics and labour