The WaterRower M1 HiRise is a stunning, full commercial model with a slightly higher entry point (500mm /20″) than the M1 LoRise (300mm /12″). The frame is constructed from powder-coated aluminium, and all M series models are equipped with standard 17″ handles.
The M1 HiRise, as with all WaterRowers, has been designed as a natural rowing simulator. It features patented WaterFlywheel technology, unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing, but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterFlywheel utilises the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
- Stunningly crafted powder-coated aluminium frame
- Unique patented WaterFlywheel silently simulates the dynamics of a competitive rowing boat
- The ultimate cross-trainer for all ages and abilities
- Cost-effective, minimal maintenance rower
- Quiet and unobtrusive
- Heart Rate Monitoring available with additional kit (sold separately)
- S4 Performance Monitor
- Durable polycarbonate water tank
- Ergonomic, adjustable seat and footrests moulded for comfort and stability.
- All M series models are equipped with standard soft easy-grip 17″ handles
- Stores upright when not in use
- Built with dolly wheels to transport with ease
- Comes with owners manual, syphon pump, water purification tablets and Allen key
- Dimensions: (in use): Length 224 cm, Width 57 cm, Height 71 cm, (88 x 22.3 x 27.6 inches) (stored): Depth 71 cm, Width 57 cm, Height 224 cm, (20 x 22.3 x 88 inches)
- Dry Weight: 54.5 kg (120 lbs)
- Filled with 17 litres of water: 71.5 kg (157 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 454 kg (1000 lbs)
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 5 year frame