The WaterRower Classic is hand crafted from solid American black walnut. Like all woods used in WaterRower construction, American black walnut is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. Black walnut may vary in colour from a rich brown to purple-black. Each WaterRower machine has been hand finished with three coats of Danish Oil to provide a deep lustre and warmth. Wood has been chosen for its marvellous engineering properties, primarily for its ability to absorb sound and vibration, enhancing the WaterRower‘s quietness and smoothness of use. WaterRower is committed to the environment and only sources wood harvested from sustainably managed forests where growth exceeds removal by 229%.
The Classic, as with all WaterRowers, has been designed as a natural rowing simulator. It features patented WaterFlywheel technology, unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing, but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterFlywheel utilises the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
- Beautifully handcrafted solid frame made from replenishable American black walnut wood
- Unique patented WaterFlywheel silently simulates the dynamics of a competitive rowing boat
- The ultimate cross-trainer for all ages and abilities
- Cost-effective, minimal maintenance rower
- Quiet and unobtrusive
- Heart Rate Monitoring available with additional kit (sold separately)
- S4 Performance Workout Monitor included as standard
- Durable polycarbonate water tank
- Ergonomic, adjustable seat and footrests moulded for comfort and stability.
- Soft easy-grip handle
- Stores upright when not in use
- Built with dolly wheels to transport with ease
- Comes with home training DVD, owners manual, syphon pump, water purification tablets and Allen key
- Dimensions: (in use): Length 209 cm, Width 57 cm, Height 51 cm, (82.2 x 22.3 x 20 inches) (stored): Depth 51 cm, Width 57 cm, Height 209 cm, (20 x 22.3 x 82.2 inches)
- Dry Weight: 30.5 kg (66.5 lbs)
- Filled with 17 litres of water: 47 kg (103.5 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 454 kg (1000 lbs)
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 5 year frame