The WaterRower A1 Studio is handcrafted from solid American ash wood and features a simple quick-start monitor. It differs from our dual-rail machines as it has a unique aluminium mono-rail. The A1 Studio rowing machine is designed to be lightweight, portable, space-saving and vertically stackable. In fact, 3 A1 indoor rowing machines can be stored vertically in the same amount of space as ONE indoor cycling bike!
Each WaterRower machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and urethane for protection. Wood has been chosen for its marvellous engineering properties, primarily for its ability to absorb sound and vibration, enhancing the WaterRower‘s quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. WaterRower is committed to the environment and only sources wood harvested from sustainably managed forests where growth exceeds removal by 229%.
The A1 Studio, as with all WaterRowers, has been designed as a natural rowing simulator. It features patented WaterFlywheel technology, unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing, but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterFlywheel utilises the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water. The unique geometry of the A1 Studio makes it easy to row with good technique, even for a beginner rower, and the quality construction provides a natural, fluid connection with every stroke.
- Beautifully handcrafted solid frame made from replenishable American ash wood and black powder-coated aluminium
- Unique patented WaterFlywheel silently simulates the dynamics of a competitive rowing boat
- The ultimate cross-trainer for all ages and abilities
- Cost-effective, minimal maintenance rower
- Quiet and unobtrusive
- Quick-start workout monitor included
- Durable polycarbonate water tank
- Ergonomic, adjustable seat and footrests moulded for comfort and stability.
- Soft easy-grip handle
- Stores upright when not in use
- Built with dolly wheels to transport with ease
- Comes with home training DVD, owners manual, syphon pump, water purification tablets and Allen key
- Dimensions: (in use): Length 212 cm, Width 57 cm, Height 51 cm, (83.5 x 22.3 x 20 inches) (stored): Depth 51 cm, Width 57 cm, Height 212 cm, (20 x 22.3 x 83.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: 28 kg (61 lbs)
- Filled with 17 litres of water: 44.5 kg (98 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 454 kg (1000 lbs)
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 5 year frame (commercial warranty)