Training Wall® is a state-of-the-art premium fitness concept, designed to offer variety and versatility in even the most space-conscious of gyms. It offers unlimited opportunities for cardiovascular exercise, strength resistance, and a whole spectrum of exercises to improve flexibility, balance and coordination, thanks to its vast range of performance tools and accessories. Training Wall®’s neat and elegant aesthetics make it the ideal functional training system for a boutique fitness environment.
Versatility is at the heart of the Training Wall®. Any size facility can have the wall-mounted panels, and you can decide how large or small you would like your station to be. A simple two-panel system is perfect for individual or small group training, whereas fourteen to twenty-panel systems can be used in thrilling, large group HIIT training sessions. Once you have the wall mounts installed, Training Wall® panels are easily interchangeable, giving you complete freedom to mix and match functional training options.
Panels can be customised in a whole range of colours, and produced with special wooden and mirrored finishes to match your surroundings. They can even be vinyl wrapped to incorporate a club logo or the most inspiring of landscapes. Training Wall®‘s quick-release anchor points, compatible with the entire range of Training Wall® tools, are beautifully finished in brushed silver satin steel.
The Rebound Panel with integrated target is an exciting and original addition to Training Wall®, designed for use with slam balls and leather balls. Slam ball exercises are hugely beneficial for working the core muscles and improving speed and agility. They are also excellent for developing explosive power; that being the exertion of maximal power in the shortest possible period of time. All professional athletes strive for this, but it is just as important for the amateur athlete to develop this skill to achieve optimal performance.
Ball training enhances hand-eye coordination, and is ideal for use in rehabilitation from an injury or surgery, particularly that of spinal, shoulder and knee injuries. A light-weight ball can be employed early on, and then a heavier one as the recovery process progresses. Medicine ball exercise is not only incredibly effective, it also makes for a highly sociable and fun workout experience.
- Skilfully engineered and handcrafted in Barcelona
- Elegant, space-saving design
- 25mm thick solid premium hardwood panel(s)
- Superb opportunities for explosive ball training
- 4 mm thick stainless steel quick-release anchor points for swift changes in exercise and secure positioning of tool pins
- Interchangeable panels and tools
- Custom panel colours and finishes, and vinyl wrapping available upon request
Compatible Training Wall® Tools:
- Boxing Bar
- Cardan Tool (Core Plate / Landmine Trainer)
- Chin Up Bar
- Dip Bar
- Ground Tool
- Jump Plate (Plyometric Step, 3 Height Options)
- Low Gravity Tool
- Olympic Bar Holder
- Rope Puller
- Spin Wall
- Storage Shelves / Tubes
- The Hook
- The Lever
- The Pulley
- TMR Adapter
- Panel dimensions: Length 100 cm x Width 100 cm x Thickness 25 mm
- Maximum user weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
- Warranty: 2 years panels, 6 months wearable items