SledMill – £4499.00
Sled pushing is one of the most effective exercises today. It’s a total body workout that improves strength, stamina, speed and power. The SledMill offers all the benefits of sled training in one compact, eco-friendly design. Sled pushing ordinarily requires 40 metres of space. With SledMill, only 2.3 metres is needed.
The SledMill’s flat, low friction roller deck design offers maximum functionality and versatility, and allows for multi-directional agility training. The SledMill’s attachable speed harness provides exhilarating sprint training opportunities and parachute runs. Resistance attachments promote multiple strength movements. SledMill replicates all sled exercises and trains the body to generate maximum ground reaction force. It simulates athletic movements performed on court and field to develop sports specific stability, speed and power.
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance that simulate pushing up to 183kg (403lbs
- HIIT mode setting allows users to choose from multiple training protocols
- Swift direction change – forwards, backwards and lateral
- Bi-directional brake – forwards and backwards
- Handle/strap attachment allows users to perform a whole range of full body exercises
- Telescopic front handles adjust to fit users of up to 203cm (6 feet 8 inches) in height.
- Ideal for group exercise
- Plate loading ability up to 36 additional kg (79lbs)
- Maximum space required: L: 234 x W: 91 cm (92 x 36 inches)
- Training surface: L: 135 x W: 53 cm (53 x 21 inches)
- Unit weight: 227kg (500lbs)
- Warranty: 12 months full commercial, light commercial and home use