BootyCoaster™ – £2,994.00
Glute training is one of the hottest trends in fitness today, and plays a huge part in developing strength, speed and agility. The largest and strongest muscles in your body, comprising the gluteus minimus, medius and maximus, work together to stabilise the pelvis and correct movement in the hips. Improving the strength of your glutes can increase flexibility and mobility, and makes lifting weights, running and climbing easier. With stronger glutes, you can run faster, jump higher, feel better and prevent troublesome strains and pains.
The Abs Company BootyCoaster™ will help you work this amazing team of muscles in a safe and effective way. Its curved rails provide the perfect motion to isolate the glutes and sculpt a rounded, toned posterior. Many machines on the market allow for only one movement. The BootyCoaster™merges two motions in one. With a combined down and back motion, the intuitive BootyCoaster™ isolates the glutes and provides a total lower body exercise. Its sleek, slim design takes up little space on your gym floor. Pin selection resistance up to 90 kg (200 lbs) provides a challenging workout for all fitness levels.
- The BootyCoaster™ provides the perfect motion to sculpt a toned and rounded posterior
- It isolates the glute muscles to offer a total lower body workout.
- TheBootyCoaster™ combines the down and back motions in one
- Sleek and slim with a small footprint
- Dimensions: L: 175cm W: 86cm H:170cm
- Unit weight: 168kg
- Weight stack: 90kg
- Warranty: 5 years frame, 1 year parts, 6 months wearable items