The Battle Rope Strength Trainer by the Abs Company, or Battle Rope ST® for short, is a unique functional training system that has accreditation from both the NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) and AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America). It combines heavy rope training and suspended body weight training into one engaging and highly effective workout. Exercising with battle ropes, also known as power conditioning ropes or fitness ropes, increases cardiovascular conditioning, builds muscular endurance, and strengthens the core. Suspended bodyweight training builds muscle and core strength using the body’s own weight as resistance, whilst maintaining low impact on the joints. The hybrid 2-in-1 Battle Rope ST® has merged two of the industry’s most popular and proven workout methods into one versatile product, maximising results.
Battle Rope ST® promotes weight loss and strength gains through High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) in a circuit style workout. By combining cardiovascular training with strength training in high intensity intervals, lean muscle can be built and overall cardiovascular conditioning increased.
The Battle Rope ST® system allows for easy progressions from battle rope training to suspended body weight training. Its dual function upper mount easily attaches to your impact cage and the TireFlip 180 and 180XL for a new dimension in small group training. The Battle Rope ST® bracket system can be mounted easily to any wall in your studio or fitness facility.
- Certification credits from the NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) and AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America)
- 2.7 kg (6 lbs) handle
- 3 metre rope (10 feet)
- 3 cm (1.25 inches) diameter static nylon braided rope
- Dual function upper mount
- Lower mount
- Rope weight 6.4 kg (14 lbs)
- Handle dimensions: 19 x 15 x 4.1 cm thick (7.5 x 6 x 1.6 inches)
- Lower mount dimensions: 16.5 x 15.2 x 5.1 cm (6.5 x 6 x 2 inches)
- Lower mount weight: 1.9 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Upper mount dimensions: 20 x 15 x 14 cm (8 x 6 x 5.5 inches)
- Upper mount weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Warranty: 5 years frame, 1 year parts, 6 months wearable items