The NuFit team of researchers, athletes, fitness pioneers, and physicians is committed to reshaping personal fitness equipment for the 21st Century. Their innovative NuBells product line was created to challenge the more traditional design of dumbbells and free weights with human biomechanics in mind. The vibrant NuBell weights are available from 2.5lbs to 50lbs, and offer a unique barbell system with the NuFit straight and curl bars.
Complementing the athlete’s natural movements, NuFit’s circular weights work more efficiently with the body to alleviate and reduce common training injuries. With weight encircling the hand, NuBells feel more kinetically correct and are therefore, perfect for rehabilitation. Their balanced construction is safer on tendons and ligaments, and relieve the joints and arm of the torque experienced whilst using dumbbells. NuBells allow for more fluid performance of kettlebell movements, without the risk of wrist strain, and have revolutionised yoga and barre classes for safe and focused body sculpting and mindfulness.
NuBells can be slipped onto the curl or straight NuBar, creating a versatile barbell system to complete your gym. Each bar is manufactured from heavy gauge steel, and has an easy button release and latch locking system to secure the NuBells. NuFit’s compact and stylish racks offer the perfect storage solution for any home or commercial facility. Intelligent design, and the elimination of multiple dumbbell and barbell sets, ensure you have more space, time and comfort for an exceptional fitness experience.
Meticulously constructed with the finest materials, the Elite 530 is the definition of a complete compact weight system. The vertical rack or tree features individual holders for each NuBell. The base is designed to allow the NuBar Straight or Curl bar to store vertically. Like the Pro 530, this set will fulfil the needs of beginners and those who train regularly.
- Elite 530 Set – 6 pairs of 5 – 30lbs NuBells (5lb increments) and vertical stand including NuFit straight bar and storage
- The straight bar converts NuBells to a barbell systemDesigned with human biomechanics in mind
- Modern compact design standing at 1m 52 (60 inches) high
- Capable of versatile workouts to target the entire body
- Safer on joint tendons, nerves and ligaments
- Circular design distributes weight evenly
- Reduce tennis elbow injuries with open palm exercises
- Perform kettlebell movements more fluidly with undue wrist strain
- Dimensions: 83 x 51 x 145 cm (32.8 x 20 x 57 inches)
- Weight of rack: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Rack colour: Black
- Warranty: 1 year