The Inspire Fitness FT1 is an outstanding compact functional trainer and dual adjustable pulley. It is perfect for schools, emergency services, hotels, gyms and personal training studios. The FT1 now features a new chrome pull up bar system and improved weight shroud cover protection.
The Inspire FT1 functional trainer is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strengthen their overall body, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight. The FT1allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane whilst performing weight resistance exercises. The unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body moves naturally. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilising muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.
- Heavy-duty 2″x4″ oval and 3″ round 11 gauge tubular steel frame
- The electrostatic powder coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- The quick, one-handed adjustable high/low pulley system adjusts to more than thirty height positions for all of your exercise needs.
- The dual independent weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout. Split resistance 0.5 resistance ratios provide a smooth, continuous feel and a longer range of motion for more versatility in your exercise movements
- Rotating accessory holder includes the multi-functional belt, easy curl bar, straight bar, ankle cuff, swing handle, tricep rope and 2 single handles.
- Instructional flip chart has colour photos with over 40 different exercises at your finger tips.
- Weight stacks: 2 x 73kg (160 lbs) commercial weight stacks with solid guide rods and centre drilled weight plates.
- Additional options: FID Bench, 50 lbs weight stack add-on, and abdominal bar.
- Light commercial warranty: Lifetime frame, 10 years parts, 1 Year Cables and 90 Day Upholstery (up to 6 Hours usage per day)
Inspire Fitness FT1 Video
Inspire Fitness FT1 Presentation