HiTrainer PRO performance data allows coaches and trainers to individualize and track their athletes to improve sprint performance, address hidden weaknesses and gain that extra 1% competitive advantage. Customizable PRO evaluations, online interface and logging features allow trainers to monitor progress and demonstrate development.
The HiTrainer’s superior conditioning power comes from positioning the user in a full-time drive phase position. It engages a vast amount of core muscle mass and combines it with maximum effort sprint interval training on a self-propelled running surface. Huge energy demand is created, from the cardio-respiratory system to the mitochondria in the muscles.
Greater results, less time
Most training facilities require up to a half an hour to complete their conditioning programmes. HiTrainer PRO training achieves the results of a traditional 20-minute workout in only three to five minutes. When athletes acquire their conditioning so quickly, they can dedicate more time to sport-specific training.
Game-changing data analysis
The high-intensity HiTrainer PRO system features an innovative on-board touch screen tablet to provide real-time, precise data on physical condition. Specific measurements of speed and power outputs against various sprint and high-intensity interval workouts detail explosiveness, acceleration, fatigue and balance.
Data analysis at a glance:
- Evaluation of the athlete’s performance and physical condition
- Instant, detailed feedback to make immediate adjustments
- Monitors athlete progress and identify over-training
- Develops training schedules based on results
- Builds athletic database for tangible comparisons
- Efficient training reduces conditioning workload
- Minimises risks of injury and errors in training modifications
- Measures individual leg strength to identify imbalances
- Tracks the athlete’s post-injury rehabilitation progress
- Fully automated angle and height positions linked to each user account
- Precise HiTrainer PRO electromagnetic resistance system provides automated resistance changes during training
- Access to all training history data through dedicated web interface portal and additional analysis tools
Overall weight: 238 kg (525 lbs)
Running surface: 155 x 60 cm (61 x 23.5 inches)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 226 x 90 x 160 cm (108 x 35.5 x 63 inches
Step up height: 20cm (8 inches)
Display: Wireless 10″ touchscreen colour LCD
Chest pads: 100% antibacterial silicone
Deck: Reversible 1″ Russian birch plywood
Belt: 2-ply black pre-lubricated
Warranty: Full Commercial: 3 years all components, 1 year tablet, 1 year labour