The HiTrainer FIT is the perfect solution for high intensity training to help create explosive power and acceleration. The FIT is different from other non-motorised treadmills in that its belt offers no momentum, and therefore safely stops when you do. The HiTrainer’s superior conditioning power comes from positioning the user in a full-time drive phase position. It engages a vast amount of core muscle mass and combines it with maximum effort sprint interval training on a self-propelled running surface. Huge energy demand is created, from the cardio-respiratory system to the mitochondria in the muscles.
- The FIT is ergonomically designed to maximise the benefits of sprint training and high intensity interval training (HIIT).
- The Drive Position recruits all muscle groups and engages the posterior chain, the prime movers of forward propulsion.
- The self-propelled running surface features variable resistance from sub-normal (lighter than real running) for over-speed training, and up to 300-pounds resistance for heavy-duty sled training.
- Coaches and trainers who include the FIT in their programme love its versatility, for conditioning, rehabilitation, weight management and fitness evaluations.
- Users can choose from warm-up, walk, interval (8 pre-programmed protocols), sprint (8 pre-programmed distances/times) and sled protocols.
- Overall weight: 193 kg (425 lbs)
- Running surface: 170 x 56 cm (67 x 22 inches)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 205 x 83 x 177 cm (81 x 32.5 x 70 inches)
- Step up height: 12.5 cm (5 inches)
- Display: 7” colour LCD
- Chest pads: Ergonomically designed durable polyurethane with UV resistant integral skin
- Deck: Reversible 1” Russian birch plywood
- Belt: 2-ply black pre-lubricated
- Warranty: Full Commercial: 3 years all components, 2 years display, 1 year labour