The HiTrainer ATP+ is the only non‑motorised treadmill that puts you in the drive position. It is the perfect solution for high intensity training to help create explosive power and acceleration. The HiTrainer’s superior conditioning power comes from positioning the user in a full-time drive phase position. It engages a vast amount of core muscle mass and combines it with maximum effort sprint interval training on a self-propelled running surface. Huge energy demand is created, from the cardio-respiratory system to the mitochondria in the muscles.
The ATP+ employs all of the FIT features, with a unique level of power and performance analysis driven by the addition of precise receptors behind the chest pads. This is an essential tool that enables personal trainers and strength coaches to train their clients to reach their full potential.
The ATP+ is the only trainer to provide detailed information on speed, acceleration, peak power, time to peak power in watts, as well as left / right forces to detect imbalances. It has the capacity to provide additional data from load cells located behind the chest pads. The ATP+ measures power outputs in watts and time to peak (explosiveness) and left / right forces from your lower limbs. This data is highly beneficial to coaches and athletes who are looking to improve speed, acceleration, power and balance.
- The ATP+ is ergonomically designed to maximise the benefits of sprint training and high intensity interval training (HIIT).
- The Drive Position recruits all muscle groups and engages the posterior chain, the prime movers of forward propulsion.
- The self-propelled running surface features variable resistance from sub-normal (lighter than real running) for over-speed training, and up to 300-pounds resistance for heavy-duty sled training.
- Coaches and trainers who include the ATP+ in their programme love its versatility, for conditioning, rehabilitation, weight management and fitness evaluations.
- Users can choose from warm-up, walk, interval (8 pre-programmed protocols), sprint (8 pre-programmed distances/times) and sled protocols.
- The ATP+ is the only trainer that provides detailed information on acceleration, left and right power outputs, and precisely timed sprint.
- Data can be used for performance training, therapy, rehabilitation, and motivation.
- Easily detects imbalances and helps prevent injuries
- Overall weight: 193 kg (425 lbs)
- Running surface: 170 x 56 cm (67 x 22 inches)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 205 x 83 x 177 cm (81 x 32.5 x 70 inches)
- Step up height: 12.5 cm (5 inches)
- Display: 7” colour LCD
- Chest pads: Ergonomically designed durable polyurethane with UV resistant integral skin
- Deck: Reversible 1” Russian birch plywood
- Belt: 2-ply black pre-lubricated
- Warranty: Full Commercial: 3 years all components, 2 years display, 1 year labour