Since its release in 2017, the plate-loaded Nautilus Glute Drive has earned itself an almost iconic status for the safe and effective execution of hip thrust exercises. It isolates the glutes to build power through strong hip bridge movements to create fabulous shape and tone. The Glute Drive is safe on the back, promotes a proper hip hinging motion and improves hip and core stability.
Inspired by the increasing trend for glute exercises, and concerning need to limit dangerous executions, in gyms today, the Nautilus Glute Drive safely and smartly isolates the glutes to build strength and stability for arguably the most important muscles for total athleticism. The Glute Drive gives you the full benefits of the hip thrust exercise, simply, safely, and with good form. The machine is designed to promote good biomechanics and balanced weight curve. A comfortable padded belt secures the user to the back pad to support the full length of the spine. Users can load up to four plates of each side, which gives the machine a maximum weight load of 163 kg (360 lbs).
- Upper body pivot bench provides full spinal stabilisation and support
- Heavy reinforced padded waist harness offers optimal lifting application
- Oversized angled foot platform accommodates users of all sizes
- Dual sided safety catch and release mechanism for ease of use
- Bottom dropout safety stop
- 163 kg (360 lbs) maximum load capacity
- Integrated resistance band pegs for modification of load curve
- Commercial grade dual pivot bearings
- 3 mm wall thickness industrial grade steel
- Delrin coated protective wear surfaces on heavy contact and load points
- Covered by U.S. patent no. 10,226,665 and other patents pending worldwide.
Weight: 152.5 cm (60 inches)
Length: 157.5 cm (62 inches)
Height: 89 cm (35 inches)
Overall weight: 114 kg (252 lbs)
Shipping weight: 305 lbs (138 kg)
Stack weight: N/A
Warranty: 10 years frame, 2 years parts and labour
Optional plate storage rack: 731-8296-26