The revvll PRO is unlike any other rope training tool. It offers the most versatile endless rope training in the world. Train strength and endurance with pushing, pulling, and rotating movements against 6 adjustable resistances. With a 4m long and 25mm wide rope, weighing less than 6kg, it can be used almost anywhere. The revvll PRO is developed and manufactured in Germany, offering the highest quality for private users, personal trainers and gyms.
Why you need endless rope training
Endless rope trainers, or rope resistance trainers, provide probably the most effective way to train strength and endurance in the upper body and core. Since you stoop during training, your legs have to work hard too.
Rope pull fitness on a new level
When we hear the term rope pull fitness, we think of battle ropes, rope climbing in the gym, training towers and other types of pulling apparatus. What about an endless rope? The revvll® rope trainer is the perfect fitness piece for your rope pull fitness.
The many advantages of rope pull training include:
- High flexibility
- Training of intermuscular coordination
- Gentle strength training for rehabilitation
- Complete motion sequences
- Training of sport specific movements
- Low risk of injury
Rope resistance training offers the highest time-under-tension, and a constant, but adjustable, resistance for all pushing and pulling movements. revvll® systems are extremely compact, light, and can be used almost anywhere.
The greatest advantage of the revvll® is its small size and mobility. revvll® endless rope trainers can be used indoors as well as outdoors; wherever you have something to hang on. Thanks to the anchor sling and the anchor carabiner included, the revvll PRO can be hung from almost any structure. Hang them on any rack, rig, pole, climbing frame or tree and rope pull training can begin. For a more stable mounting of the revvll® we recommend using two carabiners. The anchor point must be able to withstand a tensile load of at least 300kg (660lbs).
- Patented and most advanced endless rope trainer
- Excellent strength and endurance training opportunities
- Push, pull, and rotate against 6 adjustable resistances
- Extremely compact, light, and can be used almost anywhere
- Professional indirect braking system creates optimal flow
- Online DVD with introduction video, training plans and real time workouts
- Includes anchor sling with second carabiner for ultimate stability, exercise poster and manual
Rope dimensions: Length: 4m, Width: 25mm, Weight: 6kg
Total weight: 15kg
Warranty: 1 year